Sheet Vinyl Available in Roll or Cuts Per L/M.
See Clearance Tab for more bargains… (* End of Roll Vinyl whole rolls only)
MORE COLOURS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST *
Browse Our Options for Floating Floors in Adelaide
If it’s time for a flooring upgrade, you have a lot of options to consider. Of course, you want to find a solution that fits your functionality, budget and design needs.
Here at Floors Adelaide, we have resources to help you make an informed decision. Our friendly consultants will be happy to provide advice and information regarding our floating floors in Adelaide.
The first thing you should know is that a floating floor doesn’t need to attach to the subfloor like hardwood or ceramic flooring. Rather, the pieces snap or glue together, and they sit on top of the subfloor or even the existing flooring material.
Why choose floating floors?
- They are an attractive and inexpensive way to upgrade your space.
- They are available in a wide range of textures and colours.
- They are easy and quick to install, as well as to remove.
- They easily expand and contract throughout yearly climate changes.
- They have a long lifespan due to their protective coating.
If you want to enjoy the benefits of floating floors, feel free to browse our available materials. Interested in learning more about a specific warranty, colour, or product? Call us at 0459 057 753.